Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

(I just have to add, as a side note, that Sydney's comment about the crank to feedback ratio makes sense. I cranked out that excerpt for that last blog post, and as much as I appreciate Mia's comment, it's not enough to tell me what exactly I can improve on.)
I give thanks to...

S E R I N A : She helps me in classes and is nice to talk to. Whenever I have problems, I talk to her and she gives me advice. She explains things to me, and helps me out all the time (turning papers in for me along with hers, letting me borrow her calculator). I appreciate even the littlest things she does for me, and for her consideration of me. Just thanks in general, for being an awesome chemistry partner.

H E L E N : Helen is like my own personal Sparknotes. Whenever I have troubles understanding something in Scarlet Letter, I can ask her about them. And if neither of us understand something, we figure it out together. She's always really nice about everything, and I admire her piano-playing skillsss.

M I A & J E N N Y : They both are very cool people that I happen to sit between. They are so fun to talk to, and make me laugh. And so just for that, I am thankful for them.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone else feels the same way.

    I've got to admit though, Jy: I feel put out about the fact that I wasn't included. Am I the only one who thought outside the metaphorical box and added everyone?

    I love your reasons for Helen. Probably because I like Helen. But eh.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) SAME.
    Ahh! talking to you guys in American Lit is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH.
    ARE YOU KIDDING LOL.
    I don't help at all!
    )x
    You're the one who helps me!

    ReplyDelete